Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Diptych

Gossip                                                                                     Patrycja Bozek

In this diptych, I wanted to show the effects of gossip. Someone says something and the other person reacts and it's a chain of passing down that rumor. I took a few shots with different poses and I chose these. I needed to edit these photos in Photoshop because they looked yellow so I used curves to fix them. Also I had to edit out a staircase that was to the right of the person and I did that using the clone tool on Photoshop.


                     Patrycja Bozek

In this diptych I wanted to have a person stomping on the ground to make it look like the person was stomping on them self in the second photo. I had to Photoshop these photos because they looked yellow so I fixed that in curves. Also, I had to edit out a staircase that was to the right of this person using the clone tool in Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the concept of gossiping, it was a unique one that probably nobody else thought of. Maybe in both images your model should have been standing in the same exact position. The second one is also a very unique concept. The expressions of your model's face was precise and very well put together, the shadow in all the pictures was great but, more so in the stomping image because it gives the photograph more effect and emphasis. Overall you did a very well job at putting the images together as well as creating your own unique concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way your photos came out. They are unique and easy to understand. Your model did a good job with their expression where the viewer is able to understand the concept. I think you should of used a plain wall where the floor wasn't shown in the first photos. Overall I think you did a great job putting the images together.

    ReplyDelete